Monday, April 19, 2010

So much to blog about, so little time . . .

Since I rarely have large blocks of time to write down my thoughts regarding my Parelli Natural Horsemanship journey, I have decided that sometimes just small tidbits would be the best. So this is one of those.
Wendy and I went to the Parelli Beaumont Event, and what a blast we had. It has really inspired us to start playing with a duel spotlight performance starring Walker, Bingo, Wendy and me to send in to ParelliTube and, who knows, that we might get to perform in front of a Parelli audience some day. Maybe we could inspire others to do the same. But first, we both committed to getting our videos done for our Levels audition so we both officially graduate to the next level, 2 for Wendy, Level 3 for me. With Walker and Bingo, we could call the duo Ebony and Ivory! We brainstormed Saturday night for more than an hour figuring out things we could do as a tandem with all of the Parelli games. Stay tuned for Friendly Game Tennis (with the big green ball :)
I also saw many of my new Parelli friends from my clinic group that I started with Kerri Joosten last month. I saw Kerri there also, and it reminded me again how blessed I am to have become part of this Parelli family, a group of people who truly put the relationship with their horse first.

No comments:

Post a Comment